What is Voltaren gel?
Voltaren Gel (diclofenac, 1%) is an over-the-counter topical nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAID) approved by the FDA for the immediate relief of osteoarthritis pain in the hands, knees, and feet. Another FDA-approved prescription drug for the treatment of actinic keratosis (a skin disorder) is a 3 percent diclofenac gel formulation (buy diclofenac online) that can be easily purchased online from any reputed online pharmaceutical website. Diclofenac functions by reducing the body’s discomfort and inflammation in the body (Learn about the effects of Voltaren Gel use for pregnant women).
Voltaren Gel Use
Voltaren gel use (diclosphene-sodium topical gel) is done to relieve osteoarthritis discomfort in articulations that are conducive to topical therapy, such as the hands and knees, with topical nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory gel (NSAID).
Voltaren Gel Dosage
Voltaren Gel dose should be weighed on the included reusable dosing card, to measure the equivalent 2-gram or 4-gram labeling. Never exceed the recommended Voltaren Gel dose. A cumulative dosage of more than 32 grams a day over all the joints affected should not be performed. The gel should also not extend concurrently to more than two parts of the body.
• Apply 4 grams of the gel four times a day to each infected lower body region (foot, ankle, or knee).
• Apply 2 grams of the gel four times a day to each infected upper body region (hand, wrist, or elbow).
Voltaren Gel use and Pregnancy
Voltaren Gel, like other NSAIDs, can be avoided during pregnancy due to the possibility of damaging the fetus’ cardiovascular system. Voltaren Gel is absorbed through the skin and may damage a breastfeeding infant. Voltaren gel use is not advised during breastfeeding as it is risky for a breastfeeding infant. It is not advised that you breastfeed by using Voltaren Gel topical.
During the third quarter of pregnancy, the use of NSAIDs, including VOLTAREN GEL, raises the risk of fetal arteries being prematurely closed. Stop the use of NSAIDs in pregnant women from 30 weeks of gestation, including the VOLTAREN GEL (third trimester). In certain cases, diclofenac in pregnant women should only be used if its advantages outweigh the dangers associated with its consumption in pregnant women. Consult your doctor on its use if you are not positive and then only order Voltaren gel cash on delivery.
Voltaren Gel Side Effects
In clinical trials, the most frequent adverse effects of Voltaren gel identified are site reactions which were seen more often in Voltaren Gel-treated patients than in placebo. Hypertension may also occur with NSAID therapy, which makes controlling blood pressure significant. Retention of fluid and edema may also occur. Stop Voltaren gel use immediately if an allergic reaction happens.
Common Voltaren Gel side effects are Heartburn, gas, pain in the stomach, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, headaches and dizziness, drowsiness, stuffy nose, sweating, elevated hypertension, redness of the eyes, itching, dryness, scaling, or peeling.
What Special Precautions should be kept in mind with Voltaren Gel use?
After applying the substance, wait at least 1 hour before showering or bathing. Inform the patient during usage to wash his hands if the hands are not the treated joint. If the hand(s) are being used for treatment by VOLTAREN GEL; tell the patient not to clean the treatment for at least 1 hour after use.
• Stop using VOLTAREN GEL on raw wounds
• Holding VOLTAREN GEL away from your eyes and mucous membranes
• Stop applying additional heat and/or occlusive dressings on joints that have been cleaned
• Prevent exposing the treated joint(s) to sunlight, either normal or artificial
• Prevent co-use of VOLTAREN GEL with other extremely topical items in the treatment place, such as sunscreens, makeup, lotions, moisturizers, insect repellents, and other topical drugs
• Compatible VOLTAREN GEL use has not been tested with oral anti-inflammatory non-steroidal medicine (NSAID), which could intensify the adverse effects of the NSAIDs. Do not use VOLTAREN GEL or oral NSAID mixing treatment, unless the gain is greater than risk and routine laboratory assessments are done
• Should not use clothes or gloves until applying the VOLTAREN GEL at least 10 minutes
Diclofenac -a good painkiller
Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. It’s used to relieve several pains, including sprains, strains, and other ailments. Buy diclofenac online to get yourself relieved from arthritis, gout, nausea, and inflammation caused after surgery. Long-term use of Diclofenac at high doses can cause kidney complications like protein or blood in the urine, as well as painful urination.